This is a really quick & easy meal to prepare. It’s packed full of goodness & tastes absolutely amazing!
The recipe it’s self is an inspired dish from Gai Pad King – Chicken & Ginger Stir Fry.
We hope you enjoy this Ginger & Salmon Stir Fry recipe, any questions or if your stuck on any thing, please
use the comment box below and we’ll do our best to help you
- Garlic (3 finely chopped cloves)
- Ginger (83g finely chopped, you can use half of this but we love ginger)
- Chili (4 small chilies, chopped)
- Button Mushrooms (125g)
- Spring onions (2, chopped in to 2-3 cm)
- Celery (2 whole, including leafs)
- Salmon (220g, 2 Salmon fillets)
- Soy sauce (1 tea spoon)
- Fish sauce (1.5 tea spoons)
- Oyster sauce (2 tablespoon)
- Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Black pepper (half tea spoon) (sprinkle)
- Add the 2 tablespoons of oil to a wok, and turn on the hob to a high heat.
- Once the oil has warmed a little, throw in the chili, garlic, ginger & Salmon.
- Stir softly for roughly 3 minutes, you don’t want the salmon breaking up and flaking.
- When the salmon is partly done, add the button mushrooms, fish sauce, oyster sauce & soy sauce, also add a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Once the salmon is done, take the wok of the heat and stir in the spring onions.
A nice and simple healthy thai dish, we would love to know how you got on, leave a comment below
love this thai recipe? Sign up to our newsletter: